The publication of SITREP 40 has been deferred until Monday, 24 November pending an announcement to be made that day by the Minister, FRNSW and FBEU.
FBEU Annual Accounts 2014
Presentation of 2013-2014 Financial Report
Please find attached for members’ information the financial report of the FBEU for the year ended 30 June 2014.
The 2013-2014 accounts were prepared by independent auditors Grant Thornton Audit Pty Ltd. and adopted by the State Committee of Management on 20 November 2014 as a true and fair view of the financial affairs of the Union as at 30 June 2014.
Members who encounter difficulties downloading or viewing the attachment but who still wish to receive a copy of the 2013-2014 financial report should contact the Union office for further assistance.
- New Permanent Award now in force
- Two year wage deal
- Reminder on minimum payments for overtime / relief duties
- Removal of Retained business phones
- Regulation 12(1)(b) terminated
- IRC ruling: What’s ours is theirs
Results of 2014 AGM/SGM
Over 1,300 retained and permanent members attended one of twenty four separate sub-branch meetings held around the state over the past week to consider and vote on the 3 AGM/SGM agenda questions, each of which were declared carried. The results from each meeting on each question are set out in the printable copy of this SITREP, which can be accessed by clicking here.
- Retiring soon? The consequences of a yes or no vote
- Medical Certificates and ESS – update #1, instruction lifted
- Movember 2014
- The lie of the flat wage rise
- AGM / SGM next week
- The consequences of a yes or no vote
Click here for the full AGM/SGM meeting details and agenda.