Have you changed your address?

February 14, 2018

All members should by now have received your 2018 Union membership card. If you haven’t then it is almost certainly because the Union does not have your current address and contact details.

Some members think that if they tell the Department that they’ve changed their address, then the Department will tell the Union. It doesn’t. If you move then you need to tell us.

This year is a Union election year. Our elections will again be conducted by the NSW Electoral Commission, but the Electoral Commission relies on the Union’s membership records, not on your electoral records. You can’t vote if you don’t receive a ballot paper and you won’t receive a ballot paper from the NSW Electoral Commission if the Union does not have your current address.

If you’ve moved since you first joined the Union and haven’t given us your new address – or even if you can’t remember if you did – then please contact the Union office to check.

You can update your address by completing the online form at

Leighton Drury
State Secretary



Recent news: